Sunday, May 27, 2012

Volo Auto Museum Spring Car Corral 2012

I was in the Volo area for a wedding so I thought I would stop over Saturday morning to see what a car show is like at Volo. I wasn't expecting much since it was raining in the early morning.

I rolled in at about 10:45 and the rain had stopped and the sun was peaking through. You had to pay the normal 12 bucks to get into their back lots. The "show cars" were parked mainly on a grassy hill side. They actually have it very well planned out for car shows with 2 lines of trees that owners back up to and there is a permanent stage for music, and an outdoor place with food and large canopy for shade.


There were only 35 cars (due to the rain), but they could easily fit another 100.

This has to be the perfect day for business. People bring cars, they pay 10 bucks to park and if you are a spectator you pay 12 bucks (and they gave me a coupon for 1000 off a 30k purchase for this weekend only)...





No comments:

Post a Comment